Thursday, September 25, 2008

I finally finished my first week of school which wasn't too bad. I actually like going to school cause i have homies in my class's and i save gas by car pooling. Im so excited to get it crackin with my pro tools class. and to PASS ALL MY CLASSES! no more fucking up. well heres some pictures from the last week of summer...time to get college fridays perculatin!

Roses for patty and some dinnnnnner before school starts..







Sovans Porty






















kaos..











Thanks for dinner patty =]
















Threesome


hahaha rons bowling shoes



bafroom party. prolly one of the most intense times being at kristine nicoles









after a long night of partying..late brunch at stacks









Thrash and phill were back in town. kicked it for the time being..











I took both my parents and patty out for dinner on their birthdays..









my mom is a beautiful woman.

No comments: