Monday, July 7, 2008

its too fucking hot. i need to invest in some Air conditioning in my room..anyways i got my studio running in my room now so i can record vocals or anything through pro tools. I'm excited to fucks with it and learn more about it. last night i had a few friends over and we gambled and sipped on some rossi. i only had about 7 bucks that ktran gave me for my hanger thing that i used for my clothes..and at the end of the night i had 50 bucks in my pocket. i can say it was a good night. its too fucking hot right now and I'm kind of excited to go to work today just because there is air conditioning in the mall..




oh yuup. 5 bucks this hand..bout to make it 10


my vocal booth is my closet..soon to be sound proof


eskeeezy workin on his shit.

1 comment:

ladybites.u said...

shiet son,

im loving your bloggin.